This spring, Trinity will present our first ever New Works Festival, which will feature public staged readings and livestreams of several new plays!
Playwrights: We are accepting submissions now through January 22nd. One Act plays with 8 or fewer actors are preferred, but all submissions will be reviewed and considered. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Performances March 31st-April 2nd
Non-Equity Call; $50 per performance
Trinity Theatre Company is seeking several actors to fill roles in our New Works Festival in Spring 2023.
Auditions: To prevent the spread of COVID-19, only self-taped auditions are being accepted. All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com by 5:00 PM on February 11, 2023.
Due to the nature of the festival, there are no available character breakdowns. ***Actors of all ethnicities, race, age, and gender are encouraged to apply***
To submit, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include:
1) Your name
2) Your email & phone number
3) A self-taped audition package with one monologue of your choice showing range OR two contrasting monologues. Entire video not to exceed 3 minutes.
4) Any time restrictions you may have for callback times
5) Digital copy of your headshot and resume
6) All conflicts for February 26 – April 2, 2023, including weekends and daytime availability
***If you do not receive a response confirming materials have been collected within 48 hours, please resend your information.***
Important Dates for the New Works Festival:
February 26 – Read Through of all Scripts
March 27 – March 30 – Tech
March 31 – April 2 – Performances
Performances will take place at the Community Actor’s Theatre, 2957 54th Street, San Diego, CA 92105